Why live with us?
Science of the Environment and Sustainable Systems (SoESS) Learning Community is a two-semester, academically-linked residential learning team oriented toward meeting the scholastic and social needs of entering and continuing Environmental Science freshmen and sophomore students. The SoESS learning community aims to provide an engaging environment designed to foster student-to-peer, and student-to-community interactions by involving students in well-designed academic, community volunteer, and social activities pertinent to the fields of environmental science and environmental sustainability.
Freshmen and transfer students in Environmental Science.
- Aerospace Engineering (Launch Pad)
- Agricultural Education and Studies (AGEDS)
- Agriculture & Biosystems Engineering
- Agriculture Community Encourages Success (ACES)
- CALS Transfer
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Common Threads
- Computer Engineering Learning Teams (CELTs)
- Computer Science
- Connect Four
- Design Exchange
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN)
- Honors Cluster
- Honors House
- Leadership Through Engineering Academic Diversity (LEAD)
- Natural Resource Ecology & Management Freshmen Learning Community (NREM)
- Science of the Environment and Sustainable Systems