Why live with us?
The Launch Pad Learning Community focuses on creating a learning environment that enhances the freshman year experience. The learning team links two of the first term classes and three in the second term additionally first term students work on design projects in conjunction with second semester students. Upper class students serve as in-class as well as learning center mentors to help facilitate meaningful discussions and interaction opportunities for the learning community students. Faculty involvement with learning team projects is also a key factor. The honors option is available to any student in the freshman Honors Program with honors sections of each of the learning community classes being offered.
All Aerospace Engineering majors and Aerospace Engineering majors in the Honors Program.
- Aerospace Engineering (Launch Pad)
- Agricultural Education and Studies (AGEDS)
- Agriculture & Biosystems Engineering
- Agriculture Community Encourages Success (ACES)
- CALS Transfer
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Common Threads
- Computer Engineering Learning Teams (CELTs)
- Computer Science
- Connect Four
- Design Exchange
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN)
- Honors Cluster
- Honors House
- Leadership Through Engineering Academic Diversity (LEAD)
- Natural Resource Ecology & Management Freshmen Learning Community (NREM)
- Science of the Environment and Sustainable Systems
- Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) First-Year
- Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) Transfer