Why live with us?
Our program is a full year, residential based learning community. Students live on the same floor of Willow Hall and enroll as a group in a cluster of courses that satisfy our degree requirements (Biology 211, 211L, 212, and 212L, Chem 163 and lab or Chem 177 and lab, NREM 110, 111 and 120. We meet weekly with peer mentors and the coordinator for a one-credit class (NREM 111).
Freshman Forestry and Animal Ecology majors.
- Aerospace Engineering (Launch Pad)
- Agricultural Education and Studies (AGEDS)
- Agriculture & Biosystems Engineering
- Agriculture Community Encourages Success (ACES)
- CALS Transfer
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Common Threads
- Computer Engineering Learning Teams (CELTs)
- Computer Science
- Connect Four
- Design Exchange
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN)
- Honors Cluster
- Honors House
- Leadership Through Engineering Academic Diversity (LEAD)
- Natural Resource Ecology & Management Freshmen Learning Community (NREM)
- Science of the Environment and Sustainable Systems
- Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) First-Year
- Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) Transfer