Welcome to Iowa State!
The Department of Residence and ISU Dining at Iowa State University provide accommodations for conferences, camps, and academic programs for participants of all ages. From approximately late May through the first few days of August, we offer a variety of housing and dining options such as:
- Rooms in residence halls and apartments that can accommodate up to approximately 6,500 guests
- Air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms
- Linen service (not an option for Summer 2021 due to COVID-19)
- On-campus locations within walking distance of Iowa State Center, recreation facilities, or near campus classrooms
- Meeting rooms for small gatherings and presentations
- Dining centers conveniently located within residence hall neighborhoods
- Markets and cafés within residence hall and apartment neighborhoods
- Personalized caterings ranging from snacks, box meals, and picnics, to upscale dinners
Two distinct types of housing and dining accommodations are available for:
- Groups staying for under two weeks
- Groups staying 14 or more days for an ISU-sponsored academic program, referred to as Long-Term Academic Programs
Select either of the links below that describe your housing type (groups under two weeks or groups 14 days or more). Refer to the other links below for information on contacting us/staff, maps and building descriptions, meeting rooms and student employment.
ALL COVID-19 Updates
As of 3/2/21
Accommodation requests for conference groups and camps will be accepted for Summer 2021. We look forward to helping conference sponsors for the upcoming summer. Accommodations will be managed using the Cyclone Cares Behaviors. If direction is given to alter our operations due to COVID-19, we will do so and notify sponsors. Please check this site for updates. Thank you.