Be part of a creative team that works within pre-established brands to create promotional and communication pieces for Iowa State’s Department of Residence and ISU Dining. This includes posters, flyers, advertisements, newsletters, promotional products, digital ads, social media graphics, and screen/video graphics.
You can work up to 30-35 hours per week on a consistent schedule throughout the summer. The option to continue this position into fall 2022 for a required 10 to 20 hours per week with the student determining the number of hours that work for them. In addition to fall 2022, there is also the opportunity for employment in spring 2023.
To apply please send an electronic portfolio and resume to Chad Bauman at email@example.com.
Job Skills / Requirements: Students must be admitted to the graphic design program. Freshmen in pre-graphic design will be considered if they have a very strong portfolio and strong knowledge of design programs.
Demonstrated use and knowledge of
- Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on projects.
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to take direction and design within an established brand.
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00