HELP KEEP OUR CAMPUS BEAUTIFUL
Are you looking for a summer job? Do you love working outside? Then come work with us on our Summer Grounds Crew and help us keep the lawns and foliage surrounding DOR residence halls and student apartments looking good!
We offer flexible hours and are willing to work with your schedule of summer classes. Students may work up to 40 hours per week during summer, but there may be restrictions for some international students depending upon VISA status.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Dependability, flexibility, and availability to work Monday – Friday, during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- A valid driver’s license to drive a university vehicle and operate a UTV.
- Ability to use landscaping hand tools (pruners, space, etc.) and larger powered equipment (mower, tiller, edger, etc.)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Background in horticulture and lawn care is preferred.