We’re so excited to welcome you to campus this fall! Keep reading for all the details about your move-in day, continue to watch your ISU email and always feel free to connect with us when you have questions.
Below are the dates when move in begins for the groups listed. You’re welcome to come on the day your group begins or anytime after.
- Friday, Aug. 12: Halls and apartments open for sorority recruitment move in
- Saturday, Aug. 13: All on-campus apartments are open for residents to begin moving in; halls open for early moves (note: early arrival fees may apply in the halls. Find out more here.)
- Tuesday, Aug. 16: New-to-ISU students living in even-numbered residence-hall rooms can begin moving in. Check-in locations are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for students to check in.
- Wednesday, Aug. 17: New-to-ISU students living in odd-numbered rooms can begin moving in. Check-in locations are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for students to check in.
- Thursday, Aug. 18: Returning students living in the halls can begin moving in; Destination Iowa State begins for new-to-ISU students and continues through Aug. 20.
- Monday, Aug. 22: Fall 2022 semester classes begin