Move In Crew
Use Move In Crew
Our Move-In Crew are certified rockstars! If there was a certification for being awesome, they’d have it.
They are a group of hundreds of student, faculty and staff volunteers that work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Tuesday and Wednesday of new student move in (Aug. 15 and 16 for Fall 2023). You don’t have to sign up to use their services – just show up, and they’ll help you out!
They’re here to:
- Welcome you
- Help carry belongings
- Answer questions
- Open doors
- Provide directions
Join Move In Crew
Thank you for considering to be part of the Move-In Crew! Your help welcoming new students creates an amazing experience. You get:
- A $50 housing credit. If you choose to be a Crew Lead, you will receive $80.
- You will be entered to win one of these fabulous prizes: $3000 scholarship, $2000 scholarship, and three $1000 scholarships.
- To meet and help the families of your fellow Cyclones!
- A fun t-shirt!
- To move-in to your Cyclone Home early at no charge! You can begin moving in at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 12.
To be part of Move In Crew, you must:
- Work a total of two, four-hour shifts. One shift will be on Tuesday, Aug. 15, and the other will be on Wednesday, Aug. 16.
- If you don’t work your two, 4-hour shifts, you will be charged Early Arrival fees.
We’re also looking for Move In Crew Leads.
Anyone can be a lead, even if it’s your first time! Leads work an 8-hour shift on one day of move in and have the following responsibilities:
- Check-in and out move in crew members at area check points
- Monitor the flow of volunteers and directs volunteers where appropriate
- Makes sure all check-in materials are returned at the end of the day
- Communicate with DoR staff members
If you have any questions about being a part of the Move-In Crew, please contact Dave Garsow at email@example.com.
SIGN UP Today!
Thanks for your interest in being part of Move-In Crew! Just click on the link below and sign up before August 6 – we’ll see you in August!