I live in an on-campus apartment
If you currently live in Frederiksen our SUV Apartments and want to stay in the same apartment you’re in now or move to a different one in the community, follow the dates below.
You want TO STAY IN THE SAME APARTMENT You’re in now
- Jan. 24: Submit your housing contract by 10 p.m. to renew your same apartment.
- Jan. 26: You can pull roommates in to vacancies in your apartment. Your roommate(s) can be any current ISU student, regardless of where they currently live, or any eligible, newly admitted student for fall 2021.
You want TO A DIFFERENT APARTMENT WITHIN my community
You can form a roommate group in the Housing Portal anytime so you’re ready to choose the apartment you want.
Then, you can follow the dates below to choose an apartment within your current community (example: If you currently live in Fredriksen, you’d be able to choose Frederiksen apartments).
- Jan. 28: Groups of four can select within the community
- Feb. 1: Groups of three can select within the community
- Feb. 3: Pairs can select within the community
- Feb. 5: Individuals can select within the community