Did you know? You can pick the exact space you want next year! Keep your room, move down the hall, switch buildings or, move to an on-campus apartment – the choice is yours.
If you want to live in one of our residence halls, suites or apartments you’ll need to log into our housing portal, sign your contract and look for the space that best fits your needs. Visit our housing portal to sign your contract.
Re-contracting for 2023-24: Timeline
- Oct. 3 – System opens – Stay in your same room!
- Nov. 21 to Nov. 28 – Pull a roommate into your space.
- Nov. 29 – Choose any apartment space you’d like.
- Dec. 1, 2022 to April 16, 2023 – Choose any space you’d like.
Stay in Your Same Room
Like where you are at and want to stay in the same room next year? You can secure your current spot for next fall until Nov. 20.
- After Nov. 20, you can still check to see if your room is available – but now is the best window to ensure you get it and no one else does.
Pull a roommate in to your space
Students who opted to RETAIN their space can pull in roommates to the vacancies in their room/apartments. Get details on forming a roommate group here.
Choose Any Apartment Space You’d Like
Want to move out to Frederiksen Court or University Village? Check out what’s available and pick your spot..
Choose Any Space You’d Like
Go shopping, see what’s available and secure any space you’d like.
The process is simple and can be done online!
- Submit your contract for the 2023-24 academic year in the Housing Portal (StarRez)
- Decide if you want to stay in your hall, move to a different hall, live in a suite or live in one of our apartments.
- Form a roommate group and search leader in StarRez (only one person in a group can search for rooms at a time)
- Take your pick of rooms!
- You can cancel your contract without penalty if you cancel before March 1, 2023.