Skip To Main Content
- Only those residents contracted for and assigned to a specific room/apartment are permitted to live there.
- A guest must abide by public health and safety requirements adopted by the University and DOR and all policies of the University and the DOR. You are responsible for informing your guest of all policies. The guest and host are mutually responsible for the conduct of the guest.
- All guests must be respectful of all roommate and community member rights. Guests of one roommate should not infringe on the rights of access of other roommates.
- Residents may have overnights guests in their room. All overnight guests must be given permission by other roommates in advance.
- The stay of any overnight guest may not exceed three (3) consecutive nights and may not exceed six (6) nights in one month.
- DOR staff reserves the right to require a guest to leave if university policies and/or DOR policies are violated or if complaints are received from members of the community.
- The privilege of having guests may be revoked if the privilege is abused or DOR or university violations occur involving guests.