Disruptive conduct in or around the residence halls/University apartments is not permitted. Disruptive conduct includes any of the following:
- Conduct that unreasonably interferes with the normal functioning of a residential facility or unreasonably impedes the rights of students or staff is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to:
- Conduct where the safety of participants, other students, staff, or property is compromised; lewd or indecent conduct; or where the actions of a person or group require the response of a housing staff member or other university employee.
- Threatening, intimidating, or endangering the health, safety, or welfare of yourself or a member of the University community;
- Engaging in inappropriate conduct that necessitates an additional response from campus or city personnel.
- Public nudity, urinating in public, screaming or yelling, and sexual activity in common areas.
- Jumping inside elevators or interfering with the operation of elevator doors.