Printers are located throughout our halls and apartments for you to use. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Printer Locations for the Halls and Apartments
You can print at any of the following locations:
- Buchanan Hall: Computer lab, room 1103
- Eaton Hall: Computer lab, room 1154
- Oak-Elm Hall: Computer lab, room 1125
- Linden Hall: Cyber lounge, room A138
- Friley Hall: Across from the hall desk, room CC2412
- Friley Hall: Terrace Room, room A128
- Geoffroy Hall: Computer lab, room G209
- Helser Hall: First floor lounge, room CY1510
- Martin Hall: Computer lab, room 2108
- Maple, Willow, Larch Halls: Commons, near the MWL Hall Desk, room C2100
- Maple, Willow, Larch Halls: Commons, on the third floor, room C3100
- **Roberts Hall: Cyber Lounge, room 2223 (residents in Birch, Welch, Barton, Lyon, Freeman have access to Roberts Cyber Lounge).
- Wallace Hall: Commons computer lab, room C1211
- Frederiksen Court: Community Center, near main office, room CC105
- SUV: community center computer lab, room 105
Printing on Campus
Iowa State University uses PaperCut software to manage campus-wide networking printers. For more information on Papercut click here.