Did you know? You can pick the exact space you want next year! Keep your room, move down the hall, switch buildings or, move to an on-campus apartment – the choice is yours.
Re-contracting for 2022-23: Timeline
- Now until Oct. 3 – Stay in your same room
- Oct. 4 – Oct. 10 – Pull a roommate into your space
- Oct. 11 to Feb. 28, 2022 – Choose any space you’d like.
Stay in Your Same Room
Like where you are at and want to stay in the same room next year? You can secure your current spot for next year until Oct. 3.
- After Oct. 3, you can still check to see if your room is available –but now is the best window to ensure you get it and no one else does.
Pull a roommate in to your space
Students who opted to RETAIN their space can pull in roommates to the vacancies in their room/apartments. Get details on forming a roommate group here.
Choose Any Space You’d Like
Go shopping, see what’s available and secure any space you’d like,
- The cancellation deadline is March 1, 2022. You can cancel your contract at any time before then without penalty.
The process is simple and can be done online!
- Submit your contract for the 2022-23 academic year in the Housing Portal (StarRez)
- Decide if you want to stay in your hall, move to a different hall, live in a suite or live in one of our apartments.
- Form a roommate group and search leader in StarRez (only one person in a group can search for rooms at a time)
- Take your pick of rooms!
- You have until March 1, 2022, to cancel your contract without penalty.