Telephone Service

Land-line telephone service is not offered as standard in on-campus housing, but is available for a monthly fee. Interested residents can contract for telephone service on AccessPlus. Residents must provide their own phones.

For more information, please visit Telephones for Students.

In the residence halls, residents have access to a public emergency phone on every house.