LOFT & MICROFRIDGE PICK UP, TUESDAY, MAY 4TH
Collegiate Concepts, Inc.
MicroFridge and Loft
Please bring your Loft and MicroFridge to the
Tuesday, May 4th
Parking Lot North of Maple Hall - 10:00am-4:00pm
Between Friley and Helser - 11:00am-5:00pm
Buchanan Hall – 4:30pm – 5:30pm
To Avoid Additional Cleaning
Charges of $25
The MicroFridge Units MUST Be:
1. Fully Defrosted: Please unplug the unit the NIGHT BEFORE. (Do NOT Use any sharp objects to defrost the unit.)
2. Completely Clean & Dry: This includes seals and inside/outside surfaces of the refrigerator, freezer and microwave. There will be a $25 charge if not CLEANED.
3. Return with ALL parts: Ice cube trays and ice scraper, top shelf and bottom shelf, microwave plate and ring. There will be additional charges for MISSING PARTS.
4. Return at SCHEDULED times.
To disassemble the Loft, CCI strongly recommends the following:
1. Remove the bed frame and mattress first.
2. Use 3 people during the process. We suggest that you have pliers available, as the wing nuts may be very tight.
3. First remove the 2 crossbars (thin bars in back), but be very careful, because after the crossbars are removed, the loft can collapse easily. Having 2 people hold and balance the loft is suggested.
Collegiate Concepts requires all parts, including hardware, be brought to our locations during the designated time. The loft must be fully disassembled. Please place all hardware (bolts, wing nuts, and washers) in a small, sealed plastic bag.
Special note regarding the “short loft” in Willow & Larch halls – If you have this loft, it utilizes the school’s “bed springs”, so the only items you will be required to return to the trucks will be the “ends”, “cross bars” and all of the “hardware, including the brackets that attach the cross bars” and the “side/safety rail”. If you have questions regarding taking this loft apart, or any other questions, feel free to come down to our truck and we will have someone help you. You do not need to bring down the school’s bedsprings, as those belong to the Department of Residence.
Questions/ concerns call CCI Customer Service at 888-929-0806 or email at: email@example.com.
CCI will have an optional return day on Friday, May 7th from 11am to noon. Locations will be the same as above, except for Buchanan Hall.