The 2014-15 MAP-Works Scholarship Applicaton Is Available!
The application for the 2014-2015 MAP-Works Scholarship is now available!
Up to three $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to students who submit winning essays detailing how MAP-Works enabled them to learn about themselves, apply feedback from their student reports, interact with Direct-Connect faculty/staff, and adjust their academic behaviors effectively. The MAP-Works scholarship provides opportunity for students to share their stories about how MAP-Works has positively impacted their college experiences. The scholarship is intended to assist students in helping reduce the cost of their college education.
Applications are due by Wednesday, April 30th.
Please email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and place “MAP-Works Making Achievement Possible Scholarship” in the subject line.
In order to be eligible for and receive the MAP-Works Scholarship, students must:
- Attend a college/university that is a current MAP-Works customer
- Be currently enrolled at a college/university and plan to be enrolled at a college/university in the 2014-2015 academic year
- Have participated in at least one MAP-Works survey
- Complete an application cover page
- Submit an essay of no fewer than 800 and no more than 1,600 words addressing one of the addressing one of the following three essay questions:
- How did MAP-Works affect your college experience?
- What did you learn from the MAP-Works student report that caused a change in your college behavior?
- Was there a person who reached out to help you who had information from MAP-Works? How did that person affect you?
- Scholarship Information
- Scholarship Cover Page (MUST COMPLETE)
- Scholarship Application (MUST COMPLETE)
- Official Rules (MUST SIGN THE LAST PAGE OF THE DOCUMENT FOR APPLCIATION TO BE COMPLETE)
If you have any questions or if you’d like to receive a feedback on your application prior to submission, please email Aurelia Kollasch, MAP-Works Technical Coordinator, Department of Residence at: email@example.com.