Charles O. Campbell-Madge Young Scholarship
The Charles O. Campbell-Madge Young Scholarship was established in honor of Charles O. Campbell, president of the ISU Men’s Residence Association from 1957-1958, and Madge Young, Hall Director for Roberts Hall from 1939-1943 and 1946-1947 and Resident Advisor in Friley from 1948-1953.
Three $2,000 scholarships will be awarded and applied for the spring semester.
The eligibility requirements are:
- Applicants must live in Department or Residence on campus and have the intention to continue living on campus the following academic semester.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to recipients who are actively involved in leadership within the Department of Residence, but other involvement and leadership on campus is also considered.
- The scholarship is intended to assist a student to stay in school and continue contributing to student leadership efforts.
To apply applicants must:
- Complete the attached scholarship application.
- Applicants must provide ONE letter of recommendation from a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary at ISU, an ISU Department of Residence (DOR) Resident Assistant, an ISU DOR Hall Director or an ISU DOR Apartment Director. Please attach this letter with your application.
- Applications are due via e-mail by November 26, 2023 to Dave Garsow at firstname.lastname@example.org.