Summer Grounds Crew
Our summer grounds crew helps keep our lawns and landscaping looking good! We offer flexible hours and will work around summer classes. You can work up to 40 hours a week. We offer two types of grounds positions:
Grounds Crew Lead
Responsibilities: Supervise student staff; staff scheduling; activity planning and management; and maintenance of grounds that includes pruning, mowing, tilling, mulching, etc.
Pay: $15 per hour
Grounds Crew Team
- Good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Dependability, flexibility and availability to work Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A valid driver’s license to drive a university vehicle and operate a UTV
- Ability to use landscaping hand tools and larger power tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Special consideration will be given to those with experience in lawn care and/or horticulture