Meet the Staff
My Hometown: Flower Mound, TX
Why did I choose ISU: I chose Iowa State because both of my parents attended ISU and told me all about how much they loved their college experience while I was growing up. I also visited Iowa State a lot, due to extended family in the area. So Ames has always been a second home for me since I was a kid. I always knew I would be a Cyclone.
What I like best about working at at ISU: The best part of my role is being able to support residents with diverse needs and getting to connect with students across disciplines.
How working at ISU has prepared me for my future: Serving as an Assistant Apartment Community Manager prepares me for the future because I gain problem solving skills, crisis management strategies, and strong administrative abilities.
Ames/Des Moines community activities I participate in: Bike riding, exercising, visiting the Farmers Markets
- B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Iowa State University
- ISU West Assistant Apartment Community Manager, Iowa State University
- Facilities & Planning Services Intern, University of Washington
- Volunteer Services Intern at Ames Youth and Shelter Services
- NASPA Undergraduate Fellowship Program
- Burt Research Group at Iowa State University
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity
- “Inclusive Excellence: Defining Native American Student Success on University Campuses”