Apartment Community Adviser
CA Job Description
The DOR is committed to the development of living/learning communities which foster intellectual and personal growth. We want students to be aware of campus resources, utilize effective learning strategies and engage in activities designed to stimulate academic achievement and social development. Please see the full job description and compensation information here:
Minimum Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Completing one FULL semester of community living experience at the time of application.
- Established ISU or transfer GPA at the time of application (first year students you can approximate your first semester grades).
- Must have a 2.50 cumulative GPA or higher and a semester GPA of at least a 1.67 or higher for consideration.
- Must maintain a 2.50 cumulative GPA and achieve a semester GPA no lower than 1.67 while in the CA position.
- Students with current judicial standing of conduct probation, deferred suspension, or who have been removed from the residence halls are not eligible to hold staff positions.
Graduate students may apply. Domestic students who have a 20 hour per week, or less, assistantship, are eligible for employment as a CA. Those with an assistantship above 20 hours will not be eligible. International students are limited to an assistantship of no more than 10 hours per week to be eligible for employment as a Community Adviser. Those with an assistantship above 10 hours will not be eligible.