Fall 2018 Early / Late Arrivals
Your official move-in date is just the first date you can move in. You can move in after date, but if you won’t arrive until after classes start, please email email@example.com to let us know. Otherwise, we may cancel your assignment.
After Hours Arrival
If you will arrive after the posted check-in hours, you can move in by contacting the staff member on duty.
Temporary Housing / Early Arrival
Move-in works best when everyone arrives on their official move-in date, so please consider these options only as a last resort. If you do need Temporary / Early Arrival housing, please read the following information AND complete the web form at the bottom of this page.
The DOR offers Temporary Housing and Early Arrival on-campus housing to all ISU students prior to the start of the fall semester. During this time, the 2018–2019 On-Campus Housing Contract Terms and Conditions for Residence Halls and Apartments will be in effect. Everyone who uses Temporary / Early Arrival housing is charged per day from the date they check-in until their official move-in date. These charges are placed on the September Ubill. If you would like to reduce these charges, consider being a part of our Move-In Crew.
Temporary Housing is available for any ISU student – including all international students and students with a gap in their off-campus lease.
- Location = Willow Hall
- Style = all rooms are single gender, double occupancy, with two single beds in each room. Only the provided furniture is allowed in the rooms.
- Students with lease gaps who need to store apartment furniture can contact (HANSEN).
- Cost = $35 per person, per night.
- Dates = July 26 – August 9
- Check-In = Begins at 8:00 am on Thursday, July 26, 2018.
- Check-Out = Before 12:00 noon on Thursday, August 9, 2018
- YOU MUST CHECK-OUT BY THIS TIME.If you have 2018-19 on-campus housing, you will transition to your permanent assignment and begin Early Arrival Housing.
Early Arrival is available only to students who have an on-campus assignment for fall 2018.
- Location = you will check directly into your 2018-19 permanent assignment.
- Cost = varies
- $50 per night = Individuals not affiliated with and approved group
- $35 per night = Approved groups
- If you are unsure if you are part of an approved group, contact your group sponsor/organizer/coach. You can’t be added to a group without that person’s written authorization.
- Dates = Aug. 11 – Aug. 13
- Check-in is available 9:00 am – 5:00 am each day.
- Women arriving for Sorority Recruitment will receive their move-in information from the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Engagement.