Summer 2018 Locations, Rates, and Eligibility
Locations - Housing for summer 2018 will be in the following locations:
Frederiksen Court - ONLY the 30s cluster.
- SUV (Schilletter & University Village)
- Buchanan Hall - beginning session 2
Legacy and SUV are not available as summer only assignments.
Rates - Once summer rates are available, they will be posted on the DOR rates page.
- A minimum two week stay is required. Residents staying less than two weeks, will still be charged for a full 14 days.
Eligibility - Summer residents are divided into two types:
Continuing = Lived on-campus spring 2018 or were on ISU-approved waiver. Summer enrollment not required.
New = Newly admitted student or current student who lived off-campus spring 2018. Summer enrollment REQUIRED.
To be eligible to live on-campus, you must be in good financial standing with ISU. Eligibility for specific neighborhoods is as follows.
- Students of any age may live in Buchanan Hall and Frederiksen Court.
- Students must be at least 19 or a sophomore as of June 1, 2018 to live in Legacy or University Village.
- Only families may live in Schilletter Village.
Persons who are required to register under the Iowa Sex Offender Registry Law, Iowa Code Chapter 692A, are not eligible to live in University housing.