Do you currently live on-campus? Are you a currently enrolled ISU student? Are you a current ISU student on Waiver (study abroad, internship, etc.)? If you answered YES to any of these questions, and you want to live on-campus for the 2017-18 academic year, you're in the right place.
Welcome to Recontracting!
Recontracting is the way current ISU students secure on-campus housing for the next year. There are 4 basic steps:
- Submit your contract in AccessPlus.
- Contract by January 27, 2017 if you want to live in an apartment.
- Contract by February 10, 2017 if you want to live in a a residence hall.
- Visit our AccessPlus Instructions page for assistance.
- Decide who you want to live with.
- Have a roommate in mind? Visit our Roommates page for details on how to make it happen.
- If you don't have a specific roommate picked out, skip this step.
- Decide where you want to live. Here are some resources to help you figure it out:
- Select your space:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-294-2900. We're happy to help!
Cancellation Deadline Reminder
If you participate in Recontracting and then change your mind about living on-campus for the 2017-18 academic year, the deadline to cancel your contract is MARCH 1, 2017. If you cancel after this date - and you enroll in fall 2017 classes - you WILL BE charged the cancellation penalty. Visit our Cancellations page for details.