As a Continuing student, RECONTRACTING allows you to contract for and select your own assignment for the next academic year using AccessPlus.
- Do you want to stay in the halls or move to an apartment?
- Do you want a single, double, or triple room?
- Do you want a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 bedroom apartment?
- Does your entire house want to move somewhere together?
The best thing about Recontracting is that YOU decide where you are going to live!
Please read all of the Recontracting information carefully. If you have questions or need assistance, please CONTACT US.
2014-15 Recontracting Dates!
- Submit your 2014-15 contract.
- Beginning December 9, submit your 2014-15 on-campus contract on AccessPlus.
- To guarantee your current room/apartment, contract by 10:00 pm on the following dates:
- January 31 = All University Apartments: Frederiksen (FC), Legacy (LE), Maricopa (MA), and Schilletter and University Village (SUV) residents.
- February 14 = All Residence Halls: Buchanan (BH), Richardson Court (RC), Union Drive (UD), and Wallace-Wilson (WW) residents.
- Current residence hall residents who want to move to a University apartment must contract by January 31.
- March 1 = This is the last day to submit your 2014-15 contract and select your own assignment.
- After March 1, you can still contract in A+. However, at that time you will have to submit preferences. You will be assigned late-summer ONLY IF space remains following the newly admitted student assignment process. Continuing students who contract after March 1 ARE NOT guaranteed housing for fall 2014.
- Explore your options.
- Decide Where You Want to Live:
- Can't decide? Visit our Places to Live section for information about each hall or apartment community.
- Attend an Open House in January.
- Watch for e-mail, bulletin boards, and newsletters.
- Attend your house or apartment community meeting.
- Select your 2014-15 assignment.
- Review the following options for selection dates:
- In AccessPlus, select 2014-15 from the Campus Housing menu on the Student Tab.
- Once you select your assignment, review your summary to confirm your selection.
Additional Recontracting Recources