As a Continuing student, the RECONTRACTING process allows you to contract for and select your own assignment for the next academic year using AccessPlus.
Do you want to continue in the residence halls or are you ready to make the move to Upper-Division housing? Do you want a suite, an apartment or a super-single? Does your entire house community want to move somewhere together? The best thing about Recontracting is that you decide what's most important to you!
Please read all of the Recontracting information on the following web pages carefully. If you have questions or need assistance, please CONTACT US.
2013-14 Recontracting Dates!
- Submit your 2013-14 contract.
- Beginning December 3, submit your 2013-14 on-campus contract on AccessPlus.
- To guarantee your current room/apartment, contract by 10:00 pm on the following dates:
- February 1 = Frederiksen (FC), Buchanan (BH), Wallace-Wilson (WW) and Schilletter and University Village (SUV) residents.
- February 15 = Richardson Court (RC) and Union Drive (UD) residents.
- If you want to move to FC, BH, WW or SUV, submit your contract by February 1.
- Explore your options.
- Review the Where Do You Want to Live options below.
- Tour upper-division open houses in January.
- Watch for e-mail, bulletin boards, and newsletters.
- Attend your house or apartment community meeting.
- Select your 2013-14 assignment.
- Review the Where Do You Want to Live options below for process dates and deadlines.
- In AccessPlus, select 2013-14 from the Campus Housing menu on the Student Tab.
- Once you select your assignment, review your summary to confirm your selection.
Where Do You Want to Live?
Additional Recontracting Recources