You are responsible for following all check-in, check-out and assignment change procedures. Not following these procedures may result in administrative fees and/or charges for lock change and replacement keys.
Please keep in mind...
- Under no circumstances will the DOR move one resident based on the request of another.
- Having more than one assignment at a time is not permitted.
- You are only permitted to have keys to the space you are assigned to in the online housing system.
- Within suites or apartments, bedroom changes must be made using the online housing system and completed at your Hall Desk/Apartment Community office.
- For changes during the semester...
- Once you select a new space, you must wait until 12:00 noon the following day before you can get keys.
- This gives us time to email staff and roommates about the pending change.
- You then have 72 hours to complete the change.
- For changes for future semester, check-in / out information and deadlines will be emailed to you.
Activity - all assignmnet change activity takes place in the onlione housing system.
|Recontracting – April 15||Continuing Students can select / change their assignment for the next year.|
|April 16 – May 27||Changes are not available so we can make New Student assignments.|
|May 28 – July 19|
Thurs. – Sun. students with assignments can see and select from all available vacancies for which they are eligible.
Changes aren't available Mon. – Wed. so we can make New Student assignments.
|July 20 – Sept. 7||Changes aren't available so we can finalize assignments, prepare check-in materials, move everyone in, and then verify everyone has arrive.|
|Sept. 8 – Sept. 13||If you have a vacancy in your room/apartment, you can pull-in roommates. This option continues throughout the semester, but after the dates at left other students may also select the space in your room/apartment.|
|Sept. 14 – Nov. 29||All students can see and select from all available vacancies for which they are eligible.|