AccessPlus (A+) is the campus information system used for most on-campus housing contract and assignment functions.
You need your university ID and password to view your information. Many students share their username/password with their parents. We understand why you might do this, but we encourage you not to for housing purposes. As an adult student you should accept the responsibility of conducting your own business. For more information about how to login, visit A+ Frequently Asked Questions.
If you need help with any of the following instructions, please contact us!
Most assignment selection / change processes begin at 6:00 am or 12:00 noon. Please refer to process instructions for specific dates and times.
How do I...
- Contract for housing as a NEW student?
- Recontract for housing as a RETURNING resident?
- Find out my assignment?
- Form a roommate group and Pull in a roommate?
- View vacancies and change my assignment?
- Swap bedrooms with my suite mate / apartment mate?
- Swap assignments with another resident?
- Cancel my contract?
- Change my meal plan?
Basic A+ Tips
- Read the above instructions ahead of time. Since some of the processes are time sensitive, you want to know what you need to do BEFORE the time comes. Otherwise, you could miss out on the assignment you want.
- Be within the campus network. If you participating in one of the first-come, first-served processes - especially Recontracting - your chances are higher if you are on-campus.
- Be on a computer. In other words, not your phone or tablet. While A+ will work on a mobile device, connection speeds are sometimes slower with on a mobile device, especially if you are using cellular service to connect.
- Use a wired connection. While it may seem stone-age, if connecting wirelessly isn't working for you, try plugging into an Ethernet jack.
- Use Firefox or Chrome. A+ will work on Safari or IE, but sometimes it doesn't.